Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pooles Plight


I just know you have been waiting to find out if I made my deadlines before Easter. Did I manage to get pieces to the exhibition at Showborough as well as ready for Preston Bagot before going on holiday. Well I am sure you will be glad to know that I did, although the pressure was relieved somewhat by our holiday being cancelled.

However I was just calming down a bit when I got a request to provide items for an exhibition in the NHS trust hospitals starting the same week as Preston Bagot. To make sure I had enough to choose from I had to race over and retrieve some pieces from The Red House Glass Cone where I had had some pieces displayed for 12 months. What a relief when everything was safely delivered. Now I have just got to decide what I have to sell at the Kenilworth Festival on 16th May. Oh dear I think I need to make some more glass. Hilary Poole

No comments:

Post a Comment